1. A brief review of the application of BI technologies on universities in general.
2. A description of the organisation including the business area of interest and the available
datasets (existing or possible to be obtained either internally or externally).
3. Explain the application of the CRISP-DM process on your chosen area of interest;
describe the types of data, give examples of data mining questions; explain what
techniques could be used to address these questions and the expected results from the
analysis; explain the evaluation process, explain how these results could be taken into
consideration in a decision making context.
4. Discuss the implications of your proposed approach for your chosen area of interest and
the organisation.Below is an indication of the parts that your essay should include, together with an indication of
the overall weighting attached to each part.
1. A review of BI technologies for universities of about two pages (overall weighting 10%)
2. The description of the organisation of about two pages (overall weighting 10%)
3. The CRISP-DM process of about four pages discusses the application of the CRISP-DM
process on your chosen area; discusses the business problem, the dataset, the analysis,
expected results and their evaluation (overall weighting 40%)
4. The implications of about two pages discusses the main benefits of your analysis, possible
drawbacks and issues of concern and draws your overall conclusions (overall weighting
5. Use of sources, presentation and language, references (overall weighting 20%)…………………………………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers