Assignment task: Analysis of an International Organisation
An individual business report that carries out a comprehensive analysis and evaluation of an International Organisation, and the need for such an organisation to respond flexibly to the rapidly changing requirement of our age. You report must identity the type of international organisation for your purpose and context. The assignment provides for students an opportunity to show and apply their theoretical knowledge. Students are expected to develop academically-grounded arguments to the questions that results in a report.
Answer the following questions:
- Evaluate with evidencethe increased relevance of international organisations and the key challenges faced by these organisations.
- Identify and critically evaluate withevidence key issues/themesdriving the international organisation over the past five years. Use relevant theory, literature and empirical evidence to support your discussion. Note that it is not enough to repeat what the international organisations have said in their white papers and annual reports, you must look for evidence.
- Evaluate with evidencethe effectiveness of managing the operations of the international organisation over the past five years. Evaluate their management approach using relevant concepts.
- Critically evaluate the impact and possible improvement to the role, function and organisation of this international organisation.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers