Presentation to Lender
Analyze the pro forma statement for Kristin Raina Interior Designs created in the previous module and create a detailed PowerPoint presentation with speaker’s notes to demonstrate why the bank should give Kristin a loan. The amount requested and loan terms should be financially manageable and you need to justify the amount requested in your presentation. Your presentation should include:
- A clear explanation of how much money is being requested from the lender and how the money will be used to expand the business.
- An overview of the 12 Month Pro Forma Budgeted Income Statement created in the previous module.
- An analysis of the budgeted income statement that includes key financial ratios (see Module 3 for a listing of key financial ratios).
- An overview of the financial strengths and weaknesses of the company and an explanation of how those elements will be leveraged and minimized to insure that the loan will be a good solid investment and financially manageable. Make sure to use financial ratios to support your argument and help sell this idea to the lender).
- Finally, keep in mind that the audience of this presentation will be the lender and that the goal of this presentation is to sell the interior design company as a good investment to the potential lender.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality