Among Pregnant women, between tele-monitoring and conventional methods of blood pressure monitoring, which one is more effective in screening/identifying clients at-risk for hypertension or hypotension
3. The following is a general guideline how to structure your paper:
Introduction: Framing the problem and PICOT question
Aim and objective(s) of the review
Methods: Systematic Review
Findings and Discussion of findings
Implications for nursing practice.
4. You can do the clinical inquiry on any topic and area in clinical nursing practice, nursing
education, research or administration.
5. The question could be related to a problem you or colleagues encounter in clinical practice
that revolves around patient care or that you have identified as a problem area in nursing.
6. In general the questions is about “what is best” in terms of effectiveness, efficacy etc.
7. The question you may ask might also be of a on a particular methodology, about the validity
of a particular diagnostic tool/ test, educational intervention, prognostic tool/ study,
systematic review or therapy (preventive or therapeutic).
8. It is important that you consider the type of evidence you are interested in or in which of the
following areas your problem lies: diagnosis, prognosis, therapy or harm. You must begin to
frame your topic as a question that you have about an aspect of clinical practice.
The PICOT Question:
1. The question will be a forefront question from nursing practice formulated in the PICO
P – Patient or problem
I – Intervention
C – Comparison intervention
O – Outcome
T – Time involve to demonstrate an outcome
Example of a PICO Question:
What is the evidence for the safety and risk of infection with the use of disposable razors
compared to electric clippers for patients’ en emergency situations?
What is the clinical effectiveness of using physical restraints to prevent falls from bed in elderly
long term care patients?
For a custom paper to the above topic, place your Order Now!!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers